Thursday, March 27, 2008

Some random pictures

Signs of spring are showing up everywhere. These little plants have even had some snow on them but they keep growing in spite of it. They are right outside the front door of the school. I can't wait until the day I get to work and the flowers are blooming!

This is in case my little brother checks my blog. Thanks for the bumper sticker. You should feel special because I wouldn't put a bumper sticker on my car for any other reason!

My new mp3 player has made working out a lot more enjoyable. And now I'm cool like all my students!

Some of my students dressed up for the first day of spring. They looked lovely :-)
My friend Jen visited from California with her new baby girl, Acelynn.
I'm headed to Michigan this week to visit my brother and his family. Yeah spring break!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Acelynn cute? It was so much fun to meet her!!
-Michelle

Karlee said...

It was great that you were able to fly out with them and help!