Enjoy Spring - I'm hoping that the warm spring weather shows up soon. I am ready!!
Monday, April 07, 2008
The Search for a New Laptop
Last week, I turned on my laptop and the screen was covered with flickering green lines. All the programs and information is still there, but the lines obscure it so much that it can't be used anymore. I had a friend look at it, and since it is 5 1/2 years old, he recommended that I just get a new one. I agree - its time to move on. So now I am searching for a new computer. Let me know if you have any advice or opinions about what kind, etc. Right now, I'm leaning towards an HP Pavilion DV6707US at circuitcity.com.
Since I am without a computer for a little while, it might be a week or two until I get any new pictures posted. I know, that isn't really that unusual - I don't get to post that often anyway :-) But I do have some pictures on my camera from my trip to Michigan last week. My nephews are growing so fast and they are so cute!!!
Enjoy Spring - I'm hoping that the warm spring weather shows up soon. I am ready!!
Enjoy Spring - I'm hoping that the warm spring weather shows up soon. I am ready!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
a mac
Anonymous, I think you are either my brother or Phillip. Thanks for the tip but I decided to go with a PC. I just ordered it yesterday - an HP.
Nope. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac. mac.
I sense that you feel strongly about this.
Post a Comment