My brother left yesterday for Camp Geiger, NC. I had a great time with him while he was here.

He came to my classroom and talked to the students. He told them they had to be nice to me :-)

A neighbor, who was a Marine in Vietnam, gave Rusty this knife.

My friend Donna also visited me this weekend!! We did a lot of reminiscing about high school and college days.

Now, after having Rusty here for 2 weeks and Donna here for a few days, it is back to just me and my cat. My apartment is quiet. Its also raining and overcast, which makes it a very dreary evening. It makes me a little sad. But not for long, because in a few weeks, I am off to California to visit!! And I might even stop by Michigan to see my awesome nephews. For now, though, I must get busy with planning and grading and more planning.
"Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no food; though the flock may be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls - yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation." Habakuk 3:17-18
No comments:
Post a Comment