Monday, December 03, 2007
Crash!!
Two boys were riding their dirt bikes. The younger of the two boys, while driving a bit on the reckless side, lost control of his bike, crashed, and was thrown 22 feet. His family rushed him to the hospital where he was put in the trauma unit. He was suffering from shock and there was talk of transporting him to another hospital for emergency surgery. After 5 hours however, it turned out that it was not as serious as they had originally thought. He was sent home. His collar bone is broken in 3 pieces. There is still a chance they might have to do surgery, but he is doing well (other than being really sore). Praise God!!!
Aaron was hoping he would be able to play hockey with us Saturday night. Maile is trying to knock some sense into him :-)
Hockey is a lot of fun and great exercise. I have a nice puck-shaped bruise on my arm where somebody's shot hit me. It is a game that comes with a few bruises each time :-) We had to play in only half of the gym this week because we only had 3 or 4 players per team.
My cat loves to play. He will play with anything that is available, even my feet and legs as I walk past him. The other day, he amused himself for quite a while with a plastic bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your kitty is super cute and looks like fun! -michelle
What did you end up naming him?
Yes Michelle, he is a lot of fun. Its nice to have a housemate to come home to in the evening :-)
His name is Turbo - a very appropriate name for him. I'm still not 100% sold on the name, but I wrote to Rusty about him and he liked that name. Since I got the cat at the same time that Rusty left, I decided to go with the name he liked. (He named my last cat for me also - so I guess we're getting a little tradition going)
Post a Comment