School has been back in session for a week now. The last few weeks have been very challenging, but God brought us through. I have a great group of students in my classroom. They are wonderful kids, but I have some real challenges to face in dealing with some home situations, learning disabilities, language barriers, and finances. There are many obstacles but I have seen God work miracles! I know He will continue to do so. Please pray for me and my students!!
As I drove home this evening, I got to listen to Ken Davis for about 20 minutes on the radio. (If you don't know who he is, you should find out. He is a very funny Christian speaker/comedian) Along with several hilarious stories, he talked about how important it is for Christians to show joy. I was challenged to live my life so that people around me will be attracted to the joy that I have, and most importantly, to the source of that joy. As Ken Davis says, "Lighten up, and live."
No comments:
Post a Comment