Our school put on a wonderful program last night. The students did a great job! I really enjoyed it, especially since all I had to do was take pictures. The principal, Mr. Brown, was in charge of this one. I did the Christmas program and I was much more relaxed watching this one than I was then! The program was mostly musical, and it had a great message. It reminded us that we are each special to God and he has a purpose for our life. It encouraged us to ask God "is there is anything I can do for you? Is there anything I can be for you? Is there anywhere I can go for you?"
After the program, we had a game night in the gym. The students are really into jump roping right now and it was awesome to see a few of the adults get involved!
This is one of my students jumping, a mother of one of my students jumping, and a friend of mine from church jumping. His fiance and I were jumping together but nobody took a picture of us! It was a lot of fun. My students and I are trying to learn how to double dutch. It is pretty hard. If anyone has any pointers, let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment