I did it!! I learned how to Double Dutch. Most of my students have learned also. We had a lot of fun doing it!
When this picture was taken, it was spirit week at school and this day was hat and shorts day. Here is a picture of me with a few of my students.
2 comments:
Wow Karlee, you're amazing! Even thinking about double dutch throws me for a loop. I think I would end up in the hospital if I tried that one! Way to go on learning. That's so fun!
Hey there stranger. So, you have joined the world of teaching(welcome to the club) If you need any advice on your special ed. kids let me know. I have been a special ed teacher for three years now and loving most of every moment.
Your need to plan a trip to Alaska. We would love to have you.
Sandy/Dave
Post a Comment