Monday, December 08, 2008
Overdue update
Nine more school days until Christmas vacation! I am very eager for it to be here. I've been very busy and I feel like I have not done a good job of keeping up with everything. We had a science fair at school, the Christmas program is coming up, I've been doing an online class, and of course, all the usual planning, grading, etc. that comes with teaching. I did get a few days to enjoy Thanksgiving - it was a great time with family and friends.
This is one of our tables for Thanksgiving. There were so many people at my parents' place, we had to have two tables.
This is my mom and Elliot - he is a little ticklish :-)
Ethan and me!
The whole family together :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think "someone" is distracting your little brother in the last picture!
Praise God for families!
We got the 1 and 3 year olds to look at the camera but Rusty?...oh well :-)
I'm sure you are looking forward to seeing your family soon. You should get a family picture while you're there!
Dear Sister and Borhter...
please pray for india nad see my (www.silas-sonu.blogspot.com)
please....
sonu
Post a Comment