Luckily, I did not get a cast - just a splint. And I just got that off today. I still have a sling and support brace and I start physical therapy on Tuesday.I'm so thankful that it wasn't worse and I'm really glad to have the splint off now.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Broken
2 1/2 weeks ago, I was playing tag with some of my students after school. As I was chasing one boy, he tripped and fell. I tripped over him and ran into the wall, catching the force of my momentum with my arms. I have a fracture of the radial head (at the elbow).

Luckily, I did not get a cast - just a splint. And I just got that off today. I still have a sling and support brace and I start physical therapy on Tuesday.I'm so thankful that it wasn't worse and I'm really glad to have the splint off now.
Luckily, I did not get a cast - just a splint. And I just got that off today. I still have a sling and support brace and I start physical therapy on Tuesday.I'm so thankful that it wasn't worse and I'm really glad to have the splint off now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Karlee! I feel for you!
I broke the radial head on my left arm in February 2007.
It's frustrating isn't it?
I hope you are starting to feel better now and regaining your movements!
Post a Comment