I've been in mourning the last few days over the loss of the Patriots. But at least it was a good game and I can't help but be happy for the Giants. That was an awesome win from an underdog and I usually like to go for the underdog. I was really hoping for the 19-0 season for the Patriots though.
Today, I am leaving after work for South Carolina. Tomorrow I will be at Parris Island for family day and then on Friday, my little brother officially becomes a Marine. I will post a bunch of pictures when I get back.
Congratulations to Jen and Jesse on the birth of Acelynn Belle on January 30. I will post a picture of her soon as well. I'm looking forward to meeting her in March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praying for a fun and safe trip. I miss you at school!! =)
~Rosa
I mourned the Pats, too. I was so mad at Brady! LEARN TO SCRAMBLE!!! And he couldn't throw the ball to save his life! Yeah, I'm kind of glad for Miami and the fact that their perfect season still stands. Anyways, I feel your pain.
thanks for the "shout-out"
~acelynn
Post a Comment