Tuesday, March 06, 2007

School Days


One of my first grade students broke his leg sledding a few weeks ago. He was finally able to come back to school today. On Sabbath, I saw a former student of mine who moved right before Christmas. I was very happy to see her! Its amazing how much I miss my students when they are not there.

The sun is finally out again...until tomorrow! We are supposed to get more snow. I have mixed feelings about that. I love snow, but we had a few days of nice weather and it was starting to make me excited for the coming of spring. Spring reminds me that in life, no matter what hardships come along, we can be assured that like the coming of spring, good times are sure to come again.







These are some of my students having fun building towers. School isn't all work!!




Today I was blessed by a wonderful Bible class with my students. Our lesson was about Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane. The story is 2 pages, but it took us 45 minutes to get through it. We were even 20 minutes late for recess and they didn't care! I was reminded again of what an amazing sacrifice Jesus made and how great is God's love for us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your students are super cute! I miss my students too when I don't see them for a while.