Sunday, January 14, 2007

White as snow

The other morning I awoke to snow! Even though it was only about 1/2 inch, I was still very excited.
The Pennsylvania Farm Show - what an experience. I spent most of the day with the 7 beautiful girls in grade 6-8. They did a lot of boy watching and not so much animal watching :-) While there, I purchased a dozen of the best donuts ever - the famous PA Farm Show potato donuts!!






2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yummo! I want to try one!
That farm show sounds like a rip-roarin' good time! I know what you mean about the young 'uns watching the animals of the human male species. Makes me shake my head, smile, and thank God I was never like that! :)

Jessica said...

Karlee! In 2010- I was able to go to the PA Farm show with you and eat those donuts!!! I'm very excited about it!