I am currently living in Pennsylvania and teaching grades 1-5 at an Adventist School.
My parents and my little brother live here in Pennsylvania also. My older brother and his wife live in Michigan. They have the cutest little boy, my nephew Ethan.
Most of my time is spent teaching, grading, and planning. I like planning field trips :-) I also enjoy being involved in my church - teaching Sabbath School, leading song service, planning social events, etc. In my free time I go canoeing and kayaking, hiking, read, crochet, or shop. I also enjoy rock climbing, swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, racquet sports, volleyball, and many other activities when I get the chance.
What I am striving for the most in my life is to follow God's will. God is truly a wonderful God and every day I am learning more about what it means to completely surrender to Him and live a life of faith. My current favorite song is "Holiness," especially the line that says, "take my will conform it to yours."
3 comments:
Karlee, it sounds like teaching is going well for you. I am so glad! How many students total do you have? Are they all in one room? That's a lot of responsibility for one teacher. You're amazing!
Nice site kiddo! I'm impressed! I tried starting a page on myspace and it didn't get too far.
Fun way to connect! See you in just over a week!!!
Hi KAM! Now about that skidding on the ice thing, have you considered an SUV? Hint: We don't have these kind of problems in Paradise! Just a thought. I sure AM glad you didn't topple any further. Hope to see you in 2.5 weeks. KeyGuy
Post a Comment