Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where you least expect...

Have you ever noticed that blessings seem to pop up in the most surprising places? Today I read this poem in a second grade spelling workbook.

Truly Conceivable

Some say it's unbelievable,
And truly inconceivable,
Our Father made the birds that sing,
Long, long ago the stars did fling.

Some say it's unbelievable,
And truly inconceivable,
Our Father loves the world so much,
He sent His Son to die for us.

Some say it's unbelievable,
And truly inconceivable,
That Jesus wants to guide our way,
And care for us from day to day.

To me it's believable,
And easily conceivable.
It's not because I'm really smart.
I know - because He's in my heart!

~unknown

Have you received a surprise blessing recently? Don't let the rush of daily life keep you from noticing the blessings that are all around you. Take time to notice the ways that God sends His love to you each day.

No comments: