Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The New Place

Here are some pictures of my apartment that some people have been asking to see. But even better than looking at pictures would be to come see me (hint, hint).
The office/reading corner of my living room. The lounging side of my living room. My bedroom. The other side of my bedroom :-) And my bathroom.

Dining room and kitchen pictures are yet to come...and you'll have to wait until August because I am in Michigan now and won't be home until next month.

Rusty was able to come home for a few days and my family did some camping together at our cabin. Rusty "let me" (actually, he practically begged me to) shoot his new guns.

1 comment:

holamickey said...

I think you did an A+ (trying to use teacher vernacular- so it's easy to understand:) job on setting up your home. I think it looks relaxing, inviting, modern, hip, and tasteful.

Nice shot!