Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Moved

On Suday, the hottest day of the year so far, I moved to a new apartment in Harrisburg. No more driving 40 minutes each way to work. I'm now 1.9 miles from the school :-) Here is a picture of the outside of the apartment. It is the first door and the apartment is on the 2nd floor. I'll post pictures of the inside when I get it cleaned up.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Nice Karlee! I hope you are really enjoying your new home. That's great that you are so close to school. Now you can ride your bike to work like we do. It's great fun!

Anonymous said...

we PROMISE we will spend time with you before you leave for Andrews :) Your place looks soo cute! Maybe we should hold class parties there :)

j/k btw


Roseli

Karlee said...

Yes, I will be riding my bike to work. No class parties, but I'm sure the kids will be visiting me often. A bunch of them have already been there when I moved. They "helped." :-)