Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Senor y senora!!

On Sunday, my friends Ariel and Dalyn were married. It was a lovely ceremony. They are both wonderful people and dedicated to serving God. I know that God is going to use them for great things! Best wishes to the happy couple.
We recently had a youth Sabbath at church. The kids did a wonderful job of running the service. They did everything!

Last week, I was able to attend a show at Sight and Sound Theater in Lancaster. I saw "In the Beginning." It was a live portrayal of the story of creation and Adam and Eve. It was a wonderful and moving show. Most of us cried tears of sadness when Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden, and tears of joy when they were reunited with God in the earth made new at the end. It greatly increased my longing for the day when we can live with God in a beautiful and perfect world with no more sin and pain.

No comments: