Sunday was Father's Day. I hope everyone remembered to call, thank, send a card, and/or give a gift to their dads. I recently heard a little story that reminded me of what a wonderful thing it is to have a father (and mother) who know, love, and serve God. Here it is:
Three boys were playing together, and as young boys often do, they began to brag about their fathers. The first boy bragged, "My dad knows the mayor of this town." The second boy topped that with "My dad knows the governor of the state." The third boy, with complete confidence responded, "That's nothing. My dad knows God."
4 comments:
I'm glad my daddy knows God too! :) Having your very own sea vessel looks like fun.
rocky and I have been Kayaking twice with the summerscales and we loved it. It took us awile to figure out how not to go in circles! Eventually we want to get our own kayaks then maybe we can go out together.
Although your Pop didn't get to give you a hug on Father's Day, knowing his "little girl" loves and serves God was the best gift he could get! However, we are looking forward to the Sight & Sound programs! Thanks! By the way, that Ethan kid is a cutie!!!
That's my girl! Thanks for being my girl!
Post a Comment